Moirae Creative are a creative marketing agency in South Yorkshire working with our clients to deliver branding, marketing and digital solutions.
We are a small but perfectly formed, we bring out the best in our clients’ products, services and brand. We make exciting companies look fantastic, we tell a great story and we ensure their message reaches the right people..
Our mission is to create marketing solutions for ambitious businesses who have outgrown their current capabilities and are ready to take the next step in their marketing journey.
We create scalable digital and branding solutions for our partners that we can both be proud of.
Achieving complete client satisfaction is what drives us and, as experts, our solutions often solve problems our partners didn’t even know they had.
We live for the days we can say "we did that"!
We see everyone as a vital piece of the puzzle
As a team we're deeply involved in each project we undertake. We treat your project as if it was our own and always pull together as a team to make sure we can be proud of the job we have done.
We are straight-talking
Our clients come to us for honest expert guidance, so we are always up-front We know trust is earned and we are here to prove this.
We push ourselves and our clients to the limits
We love a challenge and the journey of being better each day. This means we’re always looking forward, and trying to find long-term sustainable solutions for our clients, instead of settling for the quickest fix.
We turn clients into friends
We talk about our clients and suppliers as partners. We aim to always do the right thing by them.
New Business Development Manager
As the new business development lead you are directly responsible for increasing Moirae Creative’s exposure and revenue through successfully promoting and selling our services. The main focus of your role will be sourcing new leads, promoting our solutions to potential clients and setting up and attending meetings/events to expand our brand’s outreach. The position will have a focus on building relationships with larger companies who require ongoing marketing support. In essence you will be a brand ambassador leading the yearly growth of the business, building new business relationships, developing new business streams and generating revenue against target expectations.
- Achieving allocated Key Performance Indicators: Lead generation, Lead conversation, monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Identifying and pursuing prospects and converting them into clients.
- Co-creating and implementing commercially viable sales strategies across different sales channels that ensure sustainable year-on-year growth.
- Pursuing new business opportunities through cold calling, chasing warm leads and industry networking.
- Attending relevant networking events to promote the company’s products and services.
- Identifying new markets and sales channels to support the business’ growth plans.
- Investigating economic conditions, industry trends and competition.
- Forming a deep understanding of each client’s business to allow you to successfully convert leads to sales.
- Applying an influential style of written and verbal communication to all clients and partners.
- Obtaining feedback from any lost business to improve the approach and/or product offering.
- Identifying potential product/service shortfalls and communicating these to senior management.
- Providing regular feedback to the Managing Director on sales activity and prospective clients.
- Creating effective client proposals, ensuring they are attractive and relevant to the client’s needs.
- Educating clients accurately and persuasively on our brand and suite of services.
- Responding to all client emails and sales enquiries within 24 hours.
- Striving to receive positive feedback/testimonials from clients to help with securing new business.
- Working in conjunction with the Managing Director to define the long-term objectives and goals of the business development strategy.
- Recording detailed notes from your client meetings on our internal database.
- Liaising with Managing Director to communicate sales activity, results and issue product feedback.
- Properly qualifying sales opportunities, ensuring a return on time invested.
- Producing highly detailed sales plans/status reports.
- Meeting with team regularly to give and/or receive product/service feedback.
- Reporting sales activity, department load and critical activity needs.
- Identifying ways to improve the way we communicate and market the brand.
- Answering incoming calls for the team and managing enquiries.
Qualifications and experience
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience selling within design/digital/marketing services or relevant products and a passion for the industry.
- Experience dealing with larger companies and their protocol.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation skills and confident approach to new business.
- Strong networking, business development and client relationship management capabilities.
- Proven success achieving revenue targets.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations.
- Self-motivated, positive, trustworthy with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Capable and comfortable working in a small team.
- As we are a small team, from time to time you may be required to carry out reasonable and relevant tasks that fall outside of your position’s remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your ongoing development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year
- Company Wide Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Monday to Friday – 9-5:30pm